Importance of cleaning sleep apnea equipment:
One of the most effective treatments for sleep apnea is using a CPAP cleaner machine during sleeping time. While it allows for a peaceful sleep, its maintenance and cleanliness are other things.
Hence it is clear how important it is to keep your sleep apnea equipment clean. There are many ways to do that. You can either do it manually by disinfecting every part separately. You can use a solution of vinegar and warm water to do the job. However, this could be cumbersome as you need to clean and let the parts dry completely before using. Moreover, given the risks associated with letting contaminants settle in the CPAP machine, the cleaning must take place as frequently as daily.
A much more convenient and effective option is to use Lumin CPAP cleaner and sanitizer. Not only does it make the job easy, but it also rids you from the worry whether the cleaning has been effective or not. This machine kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria in five minutes.
How does Lumin CPAP cleaner and sanitizer work?
Not just your sleep apnea equipment, Lumin CPAP cleaner, and sanitizer can disinfect anything that can fit in its drawer. The machine is very convenient to use and starts operation with just a push button. Here are some simple steps to clean your sleep apnea equipment.
- Remove the material that remains on the inside of the mask and cushion with the Lumin disinfectant wipe.
- While facing upwards, place the humidifier chamber of the sleep equipment in the Lumin drawer.
- Similarly, when disinfecting the mask place it facing upwards in the drawer.
- Now close the drawer and push the only button on the equipment.
- Within five minutes, your equipment will be free of all contaminants and ready to use.
- If you believe you need to turn the object for better disinfection, you can run another cycle for five minutes by turning the mask around.
Outstanding features of Lumin CPAP cleaner and sanitizer:
Using Lumin CPAP cleaner and sanitizer you can also disinfect things like hearing aids, oral appliances, children’s toys, pacifiers, and any other thing that fits in the drawer. Here are some of the amazing features of Lumin CPAP cleaner that make it an outstanding machine.
- In five minutes only you can completely disinfect any object.
- It does not use any harmful chemicals hence is environmentally friendly.
- With no remains in your equipment, it makes maintenance very simple.
- The UV-C bulb has a life of about 9000 hours. This is enough to last for the lifetime of the CPAP cleaner.
- Finding bulbs for replacement in case of damage or any other reason is very easy.
- Weighing about 5.5 pounds only and compact size makes the machine highly portable. It does not occupy much space making it easy to place anywhere around the home.
- It features a storage temperature between 0 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The amazing equipment works smoothly at temperatures ranging from 20 to 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- With humidity levels up to 93%, it can operate efficiently without condensing.
- With less exposure to UV-C as the cleaning cycle lasts only five minutes, the machine does not damage your CPAP equipment.
Things to keep in mind when using Lumin CPAP cleaner and sanitizer:
While using Lumin UV Cleaner, you must keep certain things in mind. Firstly, you must remove the physical residue yourself as the machine cannot do that. Similarly, you must wash the nasal pillow and tubing system as it doesn’t disinfect that too. Use a soft cloth without any chemicals to clean the inside of the Lumin CPAP tray. Lastly, as with any equipment, keep it out of reach of children.