About Somnics Health
Our mission– to satisfy the unmet needs of patients and physicians. Targeting deficiencies in the Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) therapies market, we provide patient-centered and user-friendly solutions for comfortable and restful sleep therapy .
Our vision- to give patients the quality of life they deserve with a simple, comfortable and motivating way to treat OSA night after night- wherever they may sleep.
- iNAP FDA-cleared in May 2020
- Established corporate office in Redwood City, CA in October 2020
- Received CA Home Medical Device Retail License in February 2021
- As of Q4.2022, 1000 patients using or have tried iNAP
- Combining direct-to-consumer and B2B2C approaches, leveraging social media advertising
iNAP® Sleep Therapy System
- Small, cell-phone size
- Comfortable and flexible oral interface
- Natural nasal breathing
- For all severities of OSA- mild, moderate and severe
- No mask or headgear
- Pressure adjustable (off-label) by Rx only.
- No humidification needed
- Clinically proven
Who is an iNAP Candidate?
- Adults 21 +
- No Central Sleep Ap
- Able to breathe well through their nose at night
Must not have major issues with teeth, gums, bite, tongue or jaw
- Motivated to make iNAP work!
- Snoring is not their main symptom to resolve
Limitations of iNAP treatment
- Soft tissue removal surgery patients (UPPP) won’t get a stable vacuum
- Severe nasal congestion
- Extra oral tissue and fat need deeper negative pressure
- Hypoglossal nerve stimulator (Inspire©) patients. (But iNAP could be a pre-assessment to evaluate the treatment outcome of HGNS)