Our premium-quality disposable polypropylene gowns are used by hospitals, medical facilities, engineering, medicinal uses, etc. Generously sized for full coverage and helps keep chemicals and viruses off clothes and away from skin. Practical and stylish.
- These gowns are breathable, elastic dust-proof isolation overalls. Long-sleeve to ensure comfortable all-day use. Easy to put on and take off. Reliable protection ensured with full body coverage, providing a barrier for transmission of microorganisms and other harmful substances.
- Can be used as an anti-dust jacket, cleanroom garment, and protection against harmful germs, diseases, and viruses. Effectively isolate harmful substances. Widely used in hospitals, factories, salons, laboratories, and other public or private settings.
- Keeps dust and chemicals off clothes and skin.
- Polypropylene – for contact and minimal fluid resistance
- Multi-layer Spunbond-meltblown-spunbond (SMS) – for fluid resistance and comfort
- Polyethylene Coated Polypropylene (PE Coated) – for fluid resistance
- Blue Film – for fluid resistance
- Material consists of non-woven fabric material made of elasticity for flexibility and comfort.
- Size– 3/4-length gown. One size fits most.
- Color– Blue
- Fabric– 20 GSM (metric measurement of the weight of fabric used)
- Solid color finish.
There are no reviews yet.